· Support FOUP/FOSB/cassette.
· For 8" and 12" wafers.
· Communication: RS458, Ethernet
· Detects presence of two wafers in single slot.
· Detection characteristics vary for each FOUP.
· Operation time: 10sec
· FOUP clamp: Front retaining feature (Air driven)
· Docking stroke: 40mm
· Repetition accuracy: ±0.1mm
· Power Source: 24VDC±5%, 3A(2-A at full load) Breaking
Wafer-handling.com’s wafer mapping sensors offer a cost effective and reliable means of mapping wafers and detecting slotting errors in all kinds of slotted carriers regardless of size, substrate material, or coatings.
Our mappers outperform reflective mappers in detecting low reflectivity, transparent and thin, warped wafers particularly in compressed pitch applications.
This 8” wafer tilt rotation station is designed for special wafers (thin and warped wafers or thick bonded wafers), it grabs only at the exclusion zone to free rotation and 245˚ tilt. It can be a stand-alone visual macro inspection and/or a sub-system to be integrated to your inspection system with simple TCP/IP communication.
· 8” wafer · 50~1600um thickness
· Silicon, glass or perforated wafers
· Contact within exclusion zone of < 3mm
· Ergonomic control panel with Joystick
· Automatic return to home position and for backside flip
· Flipper with absolute encoder
· ±270 degree rotation
· 8 elelctrical wires
· Option-vacuum or air lines